We are so excited that our Hip Hop and Hope Virtual Gala is less than three weeks away!
We have an ambitious goal of raising $30,000 to bring our innovative beatboxing, MCing and music production, breakin’, and Hip Hop visual arts programs to under-resourced communities throughout this year and into the next. Your support is crucial to providing some calm, stress relief, and continuity to young people navigating this unprecedented and challenging year.
As we look ahead to a world forever changed by this pandemic, there’s never been a greater need for fun, interactive, and fully virtual arts programming for youth and disabled people quarantined in their homes. Can you raise $250+ to empower our young people to advocate for a better tomorrow through music?
YOU can support under-resourced and disabled youth by giving them the gift of BEAT’s programming to help close the achievement gap. You can show them that their voice and abilities matter, even in the midst of a pandemic. Setting up a fundraising page is a simple and immediate way to increase your impact on quality arts education.
Any team or individual that raises $250 or more will automatically become a BEAT Sponsor, earning a tile of recognition that will be featured during our Virtual Gala! Become a BEAT Supporter today!
How to set up your Peer-to-Peer fundraising page with BEAT:
- Go to our main Virtual Gala fundraising page: https://hiphopandhope-beatgala.causevox.com/
- Click the “Join the Campaign” button
- Create an account with CauseVox
- Finish your profile — you can use our pre-loaded picture or upload your own, but just be sure to add your own name
- Set up fundraising page — this will automatically generate a URL and fundraising goal, which can be changed at any time
- Write your appeal — use an appeal we’ve pre-loaded or write your own that speaks to why arts education for under-resourced communities matters to you
- Share with your friends and family!
And that’s it! Once you’ve hit the $250 mark, we’ll reach out to gather details on how you’d like to personalize your tile.
Thank you for your commitment to providing quality Hip Hop-based arts education for our youth. We’re looking forward to celebrating with you on November 19 as we keep the BEAT alive!